Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mixed emotions

"Get ready". That was what I heard after our trip to South Carolina last year. I wish it had been a loud booming voice that gave me all the details of why and what we might be headed there for. Like I said, it was a peaceful "get ready". Kara will is much better at being in tune with the Spirit that I am (this might be gender related). So her intuition has been a great blessing for me.

It is amazing how fast this year has gone by. We leave Friday for Columbia to spend some time exploring the area. It is very exciting to say the least. We have made some contacts and will be looking for how God is providing for us. I am so excited to make this trip.

I have one huge thing to pray for if you could take the chance to do so today. My boss who was to shoulder some of my responsibilities is not in a place where he can really do it. He has just discovered that he has a weak heart. The stress, heavy work loads, and the pressure of managing our crew, is probably too much to handle. It makes this decision to move on so much crazier for me. Please pray that God would reveal His plan in all of this very soon. He is incredible at providing and I have no doubt that He will.

Thanks for taking this journey with us. In all of it, our hope is that God will receive all of the glory.


No comments: