Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Lovely Bride

Can I just take a few moments of your time and tell you how much I love my wife?
Beyond the fact that I think she is a very attractive person. That I feel she has a very pleasant and caring personality. Beyond the fact, the she loves me despite my shortcomings. I think Kara is an incredible gift from God for me.

Her ability to manage our finances and get us on track to freedom from the bondage of debt is awesome. I am blessed to watch the way she loves our children. She nurtures them, corrects them, teaches them, and is there for them. She is there for me. Kara is my compliment and my completion.

She has a heart that is considerate, compassionate, and full of joy. When I think of the fruits of the Holy Spirit, she has been blessed with about all of them and they are evident in her life. She truly is a faithful servant to our Lord.

From the first moment I laid eyes on her, I knew that Jesus had taken up residence in her life. She strongly desires to serve Him daily and in any way He directs her. Her faith is well beyond mind knowledge of our Savior.

I can’t imagine why God chose to give her to me; I am so undeserving of such a woman. However, I am extremely glad He did.

Jeff

No comments: