Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Here's the latest

Kara had a phone interview with a school district around Columbia on Saturday. This is another step forward in getting a job there. She is still waiting for second set of fingerprints to be run and approved. Apparently the first set was "smudged" so she had to get another set done and sent off. No one said getting to Columbia was going to be easy. I am so proud of how she is pursuing this, she is really excited at the prospect of teaching again. Our big prayer is that she will be able to secure a job before we go and find a place to live at the end of May.
I still have no definite prospects but I am confident the God already has something in store for me. It is weird having a profound sense of peace and being scared to death at the same time. My prayers are clear direction as to which career path to follow. Thanks for following us in our journey. We are so thankful to have friends that are behind us in our adventure!
Jeff

No comments: