Thursday, April 2, 2009

Random thoughts

What is it that we will be doing in Columbia, SC? I wish I knew. Kara has had the burden put on her heart to go back into teaching. That is definitely the work of the Holy Spirit, she had no desire of ever going back to teaching. If she gets a job that will relieve a lot of stress for me finding a great paying job. Not that I don't want one, but it helps to not be the only bread winner. She has applied with several districts around Columbia and is jumping thru all the hurdles to get her license in SC. Its neat to see her pursue this, she really is being very obedient in doing what she feels led to do. I have made some great contacts, not any that will provide a job but who knows. Its hard to know what type of employment to go for. I have had such a variety of jobs over the years. My resume is interesting to say the least. I have complete confidence that God has something great already in place for me. I wish I knew what I will be doing right now but I don't so I will continue to look and apply for jobs that I could possibly do. Besides employment we both wonder what kind of ministry we will be involved with. We feel like God is moving us to Columbia for a ministry of some sort. Again we don't know what that is, but we are open to whatever He wants us to do.
Jeff

No comments: